You don’t need to be British in order to excel at this timeless English meal tradition.
Exactly as the name suggests, Afternoon Tea is a tea-centric meal that was introduced in Britain in the early 1840s. The etiquette for Afternoon Tea is by no means complex, nor overtly bothersome. You will be guided on how to make your way around this evergreen tradition.
A simple meal, usually consisting of, tea, scones, finger sandwiches, and delicate cakes, it is a wonderful occasion to celebrate a special event, or simply socialize with your friends and acquaintances.
Although it is no longer organized in the same manner as the Victorian Era, the Afternoon Tea ritual continues to be a worldwide practice that embodies good cultivation and poise that most regular tea meals do not. Book this class and learn the art of graceful tea etiquettes of this evergreen tradition.
The class is taken in a private 1-on-1 setting so you can learn the etiquettes in detail. The class goes on for 1 session with 2 hours.
You will learn:
- History of tea
- Sandwiches, scones, and cakes
- All about the do’s and don’ts of how to enjoy afternoon tea
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
6 and older
* Classes can be given at customer premise against an additional fee of AED 300-500 depending on the distance from Jumeirah (to be paid directly to the instructor)
* All-day buffet will be provided by Michelin star chefs
* You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class
* Classes can be given at either:
a) The Institute - Capital Club Dubai, Building 3, Gate Village 3
b) Jumeriah Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah، Jumeira Road، Umm Suqeim 3
c) Customer's Premises