Want to command attention the moment you walk into a room? Good body language can do the trick.
Poor posture, slumped shoulders, frowning, and lack of eye contact are all examples of negative body language. Such behaviors tend to signal that you don't want to make contact. In this private, 4-hour course (4 sessions x 1 hour), you will learn from industry experts, who know exactly what it takes to help you take the modeling world by a storm.
During the course, you will be trained on:
- Expressing different emotions and facial expressions for filming ads and the runway
- Keeping your hands calm
- How to position your body
- Closeness to and the space between other models (proxemics)
- How to change your stance
- Eye contact and how to move/focus your gaze
- How to carry yourself in different attires and hairdos
- How to control other less noticeable physical aspects, such as breathing, heartbeat, and perspiration
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 - 60 years old
1912 Grosvenor Business Tower - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Barsha Heights - TECOM