Revamping, cleansing, healing and appeasing! The Moroccan Bath, also known as hammam, is a traditional bathing ritual that is immensely popular in the Middle East. Whether you are a beauty professional or looking to improve your personal wellness, spa treatments are essential to your repertoire.
Learn the art of Moroccan baths and body scrubs in a professional setting, and find out how to get the best results based on the physiology of the body. With this course (2 sessions x 4.5 hours) get a comprehensive look at the entire spa treatment process and gain useful tips and background information from experienced professionals.
Classes may be conducted 1-on-1, or in small groups depending on availability.
- Preparation and maintenance of work area
- Anatomy and physiology of the body
- Client preparation and consultation
- Contraindication and general effects
- Therapist preparation
- Steam setting
- Aftercare advice
* Students must bring their own notepad and pens.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate from the institute. Optionally, KHDA attestation can be arranged for an additional fee of AED 200.
Unit 1410 and 1411