Shocked at the amount of hair that goes down the drain? Are you lost on how to maintain and keep your hair healthy with extreme weather conditions?
Be it straight, curly or wavy hair, learn the best tips and tricks on how to achieve healthy hair thats suitable for your own hair type with this 1-hour private workshop!
Lydia, a hairstylist with over 17 years of experience will share her tips and industry secrets to help you with your hair troubles. As your scalp is the foundation for healthier hair, you'll learn how to look after it with the correct products and techniques. You'll also learn how to style it with the right equipment while ensuring your hair stays in fantastic health!
What you will learn:
- Choose the right shampoo for your hair type
- Avoiding specific chemicals in shampoo (paraben, sulfate and sodium)
- How to massage your scalp
- Which hair vitamins to consume
- Choose the right conditioner and leave-in conditioner
- How frequently to condition and moisturize hair
- When and how to exfoliate your scalp
- How to implement an oil treatment
- How to comb wet hair
- When to have your regular trim
- How to use heat protection products
- The materials will be provided for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
- The instructor speaks French, English, & a bit of Arabic
The class can be given at:
1. At Instructor's Home:
(Apartment # will be provided upon booking)
Zahra Breeze 4 B
2. At the client's place