Are you a makeup artist or just passionate about makeup and looking to grow your income? Then get ready for the increasingly growing demand for eyebrow microblading! All you need to do is sign up for this certified 15-hour (5 sessions x 3 hours) course helping you to master the art of crafting hand-drawn, naturally-looking eyebrows.
Unlike tattooing, microblading is a semi-permanent form of makeup that allows you to apply very fine lines using pigments instead of ink and special microblades instead of tattooing machines. The resulting effect is not only more natural and less penetrative of the skin but also more persistent in shape and color.
You will learn the most important microblading methods and techniques and practice them on artificial skin. To ensure proper attention is given to each participant, classes are given individually or in small groups with up to 3 participants depending on your availability and time preference.
- Meaning of microblading
- Understanding skin structure
- Differences between Microblading & Semi-Permanent techniques
- Instructions/ Preparation & Hygiene
- Tools & Sterilization
- Skin Types & Tones
- Undertone skin test
- Ink types & ingredients
- Color theory & selection
- How to draw eyebrows
- Stroke application
- Reasons for fading
- Healing process
- Aftercare process
- Important information you should never ignore (who shouldn't do Microblading & what you need to know about the client before starting)
- Participants must buy a microblading kit from the center directly for a fee of AED 590
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
- After End of Exam, Students will be granted a Professional Certificate approved and attested by the KHDA (Dubai Authority)
ParkLane Tower, #2111