Being a beautician is a rewarding career. You will help people, making a difference to their confidence as well as helping them to look good! Beautician training is vital to the flourishing beauty industry, and the cornerstone of the salon and cosmetics business.
This course is specially designed for those looking for a career in the beauty market - whether it is for employment or to set up a business. With the option of getting certified by the KHDA, the course provides the necessary professional knowledge and credibility required for students to stand out and move forward in the industry.
With 60 hours (12 sessions x 5 hours) of intensive training, students will cover all the essentials from skin, hair and nail procedures to client consultation and preparation. The course offers both a scientific and aesthetic perspective to ensure students are well informed in all aspects of the cosmetic process and the beauty industry. Classes may be conducted 1-on-1, or in small groups depending on availability.
- Skin, hair, and nails - anatomy and physiology
- Consultation and analysis
- Skin types - indications and contraindications
- Standard operation procedures
- Steps of facials
- Facial product knowledge
- Facial massage movements
- Basic and electrical facial
- Facial and body bleach
- Manicure and pedicure
- Threading and waxing
- Body massage, head massage, foot massage
- Facial lymphatic drainage
- Moroccan bath
- Trolley and room setup
- Clients preparation
- Materials and equipment
- Sterilization and disinfection
- Health and safety
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must bring their own notepad and pens.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
16 and older
* Students will be taking 3 sessions per week.
* Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate from the institute. Optionally, KHDA attestation can be arranged for an additional fee of AED 200.
Unit 1410 and 1411