The Autodesk Revit Architecture software is a building information modeling (BIM) application that has quickly emerged as the forerunner in the design industry. This software is regarded as a gamechanger in terms workflow compared to a 2D or CAD environment.
This 30-hour course will focus on using real-world workflows and examples to practically guide you through this widely-used software. You will experience working on the different facets and functions of the program to create accurately-designed structures within a short amount of time. This training can also prepare you for Autodesk’s Certified User and Certified Professional exams.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools. It takes a total of 10 sessions (2 hours each) to complete the full course.
Who should attend: Architects, designers, or students who need their first exposure to Revit or anyone looking for a refresher on the program’s core features and functions.
- Introducing the Autodesk Revit Architecture Interface
- Walls and Curtain Walls
- Floors, Roofs, and Ceilings
- Stairs, Ramps, and Railings
- Adding Families
- Modifying Families
- Rooms and Color-Fill Plans
- Materials, Rendering, and Visualization
- Details and Annotations
- Repeating Objects, Best Practices, and Quick Tips
- Levels and Grids
- Linking multiple files
- Shafts and Openings
- BOQ and Scheduling
- Visibility and Graphics
Beginner & Intermediate
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
16 and older
* Pre-requisite: Students must have basic knowledge in AutoCAD
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station