Unleash your inner architect, or simply just improve your skills with this awesome 30-hour AutoCAD course.
AutoCAD is the leading design and drawing software, and an essential skill for designers, architects, and engineers. Whether you're new to the software, upgrading, or preparing for certification, this training is your ideal resource for complete AutoCAD instruction. It is designed for both students and professional AutoCAD users. Concise, straightforward explanations, along with handouts and exercises to provide real-world experience.
- Topic 1: Interface Understanding
- Topic 2 & 3: Shapes
- Topic 4 & 5: Functions (like Dimensions, Move, Copy, Rotate, Offset, Fillet, Extend)
- Topic 6 & 7: Functions (like Erase, Trim, Mirror, Fillet Radius, Chamfer Angle, Break at Point)
- Topic 8 & 9: Functions (like Stretch, Scale, Text, Join, Hatch, Points)
- Topic 10 & 11: Functions (like Point Style, Divide, Boundary, Area, Dimensions Modification, Regeneration)
- Topic 12, 13 & 14: Functions (like Block Making, Block Inserting, Array, Align, Match, Layers, Explode)
- Topic 15: 2D Basic Drafting, Plan, Elevation, Assignment 1
- Topic 16 & 17 (3D): Views & Visual Style (Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Front, Back, Isometric Views, Understanding XYZ for 3D, 3D Orbit) and 3D Objects & Creation (Readymade 3D Objects, 3D Polyline, Extrude, Sweep, Revolve)
- Topic18 & 19: 3D Objects & Creations (Subtract, Intersect, Union)
- Topic 20: Plotting (Page Setup, Scale Settings)
- Topic 21: 3D-Assignment
The student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station