If you have your eyes on going into Engineering, Architecture, Manufacturing, Interior Design, and Project management, then gaining the technical expertise of using AutoCAD is a must. Having knowledge of AutoCAD is a craft that will position you in the future.
Or if you are someone that has a hobby in furniture design, building architectural miniatures and interior designing, this AutoCAD training will go a long way to boost your hobby into a passion.
This AutoCAD Training will give you great satisfaction to learn such a complex program and use it to design and document whatever you dream up. You'll ﬁnd a step-by-step learning method that reveals a wide variety of techniques built on many years in real-world projects.
The course is for students, professional architects, industrial designers, engineers, builders, landscape architects, or anyone who communicates through technical drawings as part of their work. Expert professionals will show you the software's tricks & tips used in real-world projects.
This is a 30-hours semi-private course with the class size varying between 3 to 5 students per session.
Detailed Course Outline:
- Module 1: Exploring the Interface
- Module 2: Creating Your First Drawing in this AutoCAD Course
- Module 3: Setting Up and Using the Drafting Tools
- Module 4: Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups
- Module 5: Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks
- Module 6: Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently
- Module 7: Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatches, and External References
- Module 8: Introducing Printing, Plotting, and Layouts
- Module 9: Adding Text to Drawings
- Module 10: Using Fields and Tables
- Module 11: Using Dimensions
- Module 12: Using Attributes
- Module 13: Copying Existing Drawings from Other Sources
- Module 14: Advanced Editing and Organizing
- Module 15: Laying Out Your Printer Output
- Module 16: Making “Smart” DrawinWhy Use Parametric Drawing Tools?
- Module 17: Using Dynamic Blocks
- Module 18: Drawing Curves
- Module 19: Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings
- Module 20: Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Linetypes, and Hatch Patterns
- Module 25: Managing and Sharing Your Drawings
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
* Students will receive Autodesk Course Completion Certificate From Autodesk at the end of the course
Vivid Computer Training
Saif Abdul Rahman Saleh Building, M 03,