If you are heading for a career in Engineering, Architecture, Manufacturing, Interior Design, or Project management, and want to gain the expertise of using AutoCAD 2D and 3D, then this is the course for you.
This course teaches you the skills and techniques of creating objects and designs in both 2D and 3D. You'll ﬁnd a step-by-step learning method that reveals a wide variety of techniques built on many years in real-world projects. The course is for students, professional architects, industrial designers, engineers, builders, landscape architects, or anyone who communicates through technical drawings as part of their work.
Expert professionals will show you the software's tricks & tips used in real-world projects. This is a 40-hours semi-private course with the class size varying between 3 to 5 students per session.
- Orbiting in AutoCAD 3D Environment
- Visual Styles
- Creating Solids
- Using Boolean Functions
- Subobjects and Gizmo
- Converting 2D Objects to Solids
- Creating Complex Solids and Surfaces
- Solid Editing Commands
- All Solid Edges Functions
- 3D Modifying Commands
- Converting and Sectioning
- Introducing Materials in AutoCAD
- Render in AutoCAD Project
- Architectural Project Using Metric Units Project
- Mechanical Project Using Metric Units
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
* Students will receive Autodesk Course Completion Certificate From Autodesk at the end of the course
Vivid Computer Training
Saif Abdul Rahman Saleh Building, M 03,