Join this Music Production course and learn to record, edit & mix audio to a pro standard!
These private 16-hour (16-sessions x 1-hour) classes are specifically designed for students so as to help them understand how the technical aspect of music production & music-making really works.
These hands-on one-on-one sessions will ensure that students will walk out of the sessions having learned all the basics, fundamentals as well as tips & tricks of quality music production!
Who can take this course?
Although these classes are taught for students looking to learn from scratch, students that have basic knowledge in music production are welcome to join and enhance their skills. Additionally, students with a flair for audio engineering or who want to get into the music industry are also recommended to take these sessions.
Take these classes by yourself or with a friend, learn from experienced instructors & delve into the world of music production!
What you'll learn:
- Intro to Sound Designing in FL Studio
- Intro to Sound tools
- Re-sampling of any sound
- Using samplers & its applications
- Advanced midi-mappings
- Grouping feature of Ableton live
- Equipment Set-Up
- Instrument Rack Layering
- Intro to the operator, including all types of synthesis
- Using VSTi
- Audio Effects Essentials
- Midi Effects Essentials
- Advanced Automation
- A Brief Intro to Dj-ing Live
- Layering Sounds & Instruments to make interesting sounds and FX
- Creating Custom Patches & Sounds
- Removing Scratches
- Sound Warping Features
- Gating & Compression
- EQ techniques
- Making Acapella
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students should bring a notebook and a pen to take notes
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
14 and older
* Students will receive a participation certificate at the completion of the course
Al Joud Center
15 A Street