Master the perspective drawing and painting with the creative Architect and designer/Artist Rita Nicolas the easy way. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an expert wanting a refresher, you will love the tips. The basics terms and definitions covered in this course are inherent to linear perspective drawing. It is a technique used in drawing or painting to give an image that is on a flat surface a sense of depth.
Why perspective is important in drawing?
Images with depth and perspective make us feel more a part of it much more than flatter images. It basically captures how we see the world. It is critically important as perspective is everything in life. It governs one’s mental outlook.
In this series of classes you will learn:
The various methods of constructing an image with perspective. The instructor will show how these methods are used by artists and illustrators. This course contains everything a student needs to know about drawing in 1, 2, 3 points perspective. It includes a step by step and hands-on approach.
- Learn the basics of perspective to create drawings that pop off
- Introduction to perspective
- Some special hands techniques exercises
- Some coloring techniques exercises
- Start one point perspective drawing method that shows how things appear to get smaller as they get further away
- The way of drawing object upon a flat piece of paper or other drawing surfaces so they look three-dimensional and realistic
- Focus on one point perspective - the kind needed to sketch a room, building or road straight-on
- Practicing on a few exercises
- One point perspective is considered the most important first step
- A tutorial on the basics of drawing at one point, two, and three-point perspective and how it relates to anime and manga
- Perspective drawings get very technical and need to be drawn repeatedly to become part of your permanent skill set. The instructor makes sure you understand the basics before attempting to draw more complicated subjects
- Working on one vanish point drawing
- Coloring students can have particular choosing between canvas or paper with different media
* Students need to bring their own A3 Sketchbook or buy from the instructor for an additional fee of AED 99 (VAT incl.)
* All materials will be provided for use at the class only
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Lessons can be taught either in Arabic, English, or a combination of both
* Certificates of attendance will be provided upon completion of the course
Villa No. 27, 75B Street