Build a profitable career in 3D visualization by learning the art of 3D modeling and rendering.
Gain the confidence and creativity to create realistic renders with Autodesk 3Ds Max. In this 12-hour course (6 sessions x 2 hours), you will learn the software’s interface, tools, and features and get hands-on training on how to apply them to your design. Once you’ve learned the basics, you will move to more advanced exercises to refine your skills.
For your final project, you will design a complete interior of a room from scratch, applying the principles of modeling, lighting, and rendering. Classes are held at your own premise and can be customized according to your skill level and learning needs.
What you will learn:
- Understand the basics of 3D visualization
- Use of texture and post-processing your renderings
- Hands-on application of basic & advanced 3D visualization projects
- Advanced rendering techniques with multiple projects using a pro workflow
- Foundation for starting a career in 3D visualization
* You must have a laptop, preferably with Autodesk 3Ds Max software installed. Otherwise, your instructor will guide you on how to install the program.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
16 and older
At Your Premise