Want to do illustration work, design video games or create animated characters for film and TV? Enter the world of 3D animation to unlock exciting career opportunities and give life to your sketches.
In this course, students will be introduced to the world of practical modeling, lighting, shading, animation, and rendering to gain a holistic, foundational understanding of the 3D production process. Students will be exposed to the theoretical and practical principles behind the development of this medium. 3D production pipelines acquired in this course will act as a foundation for advanced animation theories and practices.
Who is this course for?
- Entry-level students looking to pursue a full-time study program in animation
- Media professionals interested in expanding their current skills using Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Introduction to lighting
- Software rendering
- Asset creation
- Walk cycle and bouncing ball animation
- Introduction to shaders and materials
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Institute approved certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
Block 2 - Ground Level