Whether you are new to crocheting or looking to expand your skills, this is the perfect class for you!
Join these private sessions with an experienced instructor who will take you through the basics and have you creating interesting projects in no time.
- 1 session - Start from scratch and learn basic hook and yarn techniques. You will be able to create small projects by the end of the session.
- 5 sessions - Learn how to make a small bag or clutch, and add in as many creative decorations (stars, flowers, beads, crystals) as you want.
- 10 sessions - Progress from basic projects to creating and decorate clothing, such as a bikini. For the bikini project, you will require stretching yarn (8% elastic 92% microfiber or 100% mercerized cotton thickness 500-600m per 100 gms).
- 15 sessions - Progress from basic projects all the way to creating complete outfits (top and skirt). Following these lessons, you will be able to create as many different outfits as you want.
Beginner & Intermediate
- All materials will be provided for beginners.
- For higher levels and projects, students should have their own yarn. Alternatively, this can be purchased from the instructor for AED 50.
- The hook will be provided for use during the sessions.
- Decoration materials such as beads, crystals, etc. can be provided by the instructor for an additional charge.
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
10 and older
At the instructor's premises
Khaamari Street, Jumeirah 3