If you've been thinking about making your own clothes, skirts are a great way to kickstart your fashion designing venture.
Skirts are considered to be one of the quickest and easiest things to draft and sew and you can easily adapt them into various different styles, depending on your preference.
This online course is a great way to learn all the essentials of drafting and constructing a skirt pattern using the Mojo Method. An experienced instructor will guide you through the necessary steps to help you complete your project. Basic sewing knowledge is required.
- Taking measurements and studying them
- Skirt pattern drafting and dart distribution
- Mini project
- Mermaid pattern drafting
- Extract skirt types from the main pattern block
- Skirt style dissecting
- Students must own a sewing machine
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Basic sewing knowledge is required
- An internal certificate of completion will be provided
- Upon booking, the instructor will contact you to send a link to the online platform, where the course will be conducted