للنسخة باللغة العربية بالرجاء الضغط هنا
Take an exclusive journey into the world of perfumes with this 5-day intensive workshop and learn about the thought process of a real perfumer, terms, and compositions in perfumery.
This unique workshop is hosted by PerfumersWorld, one of the leading and industry-recognized perfume makings institutes and gives you hands-on experience to experiment with a variety of natural and synthetic raw materials for creating a blend of different course projects under the guidance of professionals. You will learn about personal and commercial perfumery, making perfumes from natural ingredients, aromatherapy & spa oils and various other lifestyle products. What's more? You get to take home the perfumes and products that you create during the workshop.
The course is useful to both beginners and advanced students, with content tailored for participants of all levels of experience.
- Making your first perfumes: What is a perfume, Raw Materials, Smelling techniques, Odor classification
- Making perfect natural blends: Aromatherapy - Spa and lifestyle products, Natural perfumery
- Developing a perfume: Odor Impact, Odor life, Synaesthesia & Mindmaps
- Synthetic materials: Odor theories, Aroma chemistry for perfumers, Understanding Aroma Chemical names
- Creativity & design success: Formulating by function, Perfume Families, Perfume and personality, The art of blending
- Regulations, Storage and perfume enemies: IFRA guidelines, Quality control, Aspects of perfume manufacturing and storage.
This workshop will be conducted in English
- Fees includes everything required to complete the sessions including books, equipment, an access to over 700 different high quality and industry grade materials, a registered version of Perfumers’ Workbook software, lunch and coffee/tea breaks
18 and older
- Upon completion of the workshop, you will receive a uniquely named and numbered certificate from PerfumersWorld. Certificates are verifiable online by any prospective employer
- No previous perfumery or chemistry knowledge is necessary
Towers Rotana (Rotana Towers Hotel)
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai World Trade Center - DWTC