Transform your home decor with wood painting!
In this 2-hour private class, you will learn how to customize wooden objects or furniture with paint. Under the guidance of a professional artist, you will work on a simple and fun wood painting project that you can take home with you at the end of the class! Students of all levels are welcome to sign up.
What you will learn:
- Basics for how to paint on wood through a simple project
- What types of paint and brushes to use,
- How to pick the right kind of wood for your project
- How to paint designs on wood
- How to properly apply paint to complement the texture of the wood,
- How to apply a sealing topcoat
About the instructor:
Abeer Al Edani is an Iraqi artist based in Dubai. She is an award-winning, self-taught artist who has also been nominated for the global art award. Abeer is inspired by her attraction toward the culture of her home country, customs, women, happiness, and suffering. Her style ranges from impressionistic to abstract usually on large canvases. She works with all kinds of materials including oil, acrylic, pencil, and mixed media.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
At Your Premise
in the following locations: