Learn how to handle watercolors, acrylics or single stroke paint and paint your imagination onto the canvas!
Book this private painting class to learn how to handle watercolors, color mixing, how to use salt effects, cling effects, give transparency, light and dark tones, the effect of shadows and highlight to the subject. You will also learn how to mask fluid and many other watercolor techniques. You will be given picture options and work on a landscape and flower painting of your choice.
If you'd like to learn Acrylic painting, you will learn the techniques to paint abstract art! Acrylic painting is also useful for mixed media art. You will learn how to create forms and distress old material like newspaper, treads, modeling paste, playing with mod-podge on the canvas.
The choice is yours! You can choose any one of the following art techniques:
- Watercolor painting
- Acrylic painting
- Single stroke painting
You can choose between 4 or 8 sessions depending on your learning goals. Each session goes on for 1.5 hours.
* Students must bring their own material:
* Materials for Water Color Painting - A3 Size watercolor sheets, Soft Brushes 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 flat brushes, Watercolors of your choice, Sea Salt, cling, Masking tape, masking fluid, white palette and Plastic glass
* Materials for Acrylic Painting/Mixed Media: Canvas of your choice, Synthetic round and flat brushes for acrylic paints, pallete, foil, rags, glass for water
* Students may wish to bring any other painting materials they would like to use during the class. An instructor can guide students on purchasing the materials
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
13 and older
* For classes at customer's premises, an additional fee of AED 50 to AED 150 will be charged for traveling for each session depending on the distance from Al Raffa
This class can be offered at any one of the following locations:
(1) At customers premise, anywhere in Dubai
(2) Instructors home at New Gold Souq, Al Raffa (Apartment # will be shared upon booking)
(3) Alserkal Avenue, Warehouse 18, Al Quoz