Drawing with charcoals is a great way to produce impressive and realistic sketches.
Exploring Values, or the lights and darks in an image, are the keys to a realistic painting. In this private, 2.5-hour masterclass, you will learn how to sketch and paint samples of the Features of the Face, a must for any great portrait! If you have always wanted to paint a portrait but had no idea where to start or were afraid of how it would turn out, this easy to follow class is the class for you!
Intermediate & Advanced
Students must bring their own art apron and watercolor brushes:
- Flat 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch
- mop brush: 8 or 10
- Round brush: 4, 6, 0 (fine liner)
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students should have existing art experience
- Classes can be scheduled at student's premises for an additional transport fee of AED 60 per session, to be paid directly to the instructor
At Instructor's Home Studio (Unit # will be shared upon booking)
Dubai International City