This 1-on-1, well-structured foundation workshop offers your hands-on experience on mixed media, canvas and glass painting, texture creation and doodling. This class is designed for participants who wish to begin their journey in art, who have little or no prior painting experience.
This class is a perfect choice if you are looking to start learning art as a hobby, love creating things, and don't mind getting your hands dirty, or even if you are looking to rediscover your passion and personal style.
By the end of the course you will take back 5 projects on each of the following sessions, your 5 personal masterpieces:
- Introduction to Canvas Painting
- Introduction to Glass Painting
- Introduction to mixed media art
- Introduction to texture creation
- Introduction to Zentangle art (Calligraphy & doodle style)
The course has a total of 5 classes (2.5 hours each).
While booking you can either book for just 1 class or book for all 5 classes together.
About the instructor
Minal is an art therapist with a background in global art education and social service. She creates exercises & techniques to help participants discover their individual and unique artistic styles. Her art lessons are focused on artistic techniques, critical thinking and critiquing skills. She has traveled widely and has developed an appreciation for global art forms. Her works and classes have a strong universal influence.
* Art materials will be provided for use in the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
* Boys and girls under the age of 10 can be accompanied by their moms during the sessions (boys can attend the session if they are 10 years or below)
Villa # will be shared upon booking
Street 16, Nad Al Sheba 3
Nad Al Sheba