If you've been looking to start painting and explore your artistic side, there's no better way to get started than with oil painting or watercolors.
This private, online class is ideal for complete beginners or for those who want to develop their existing skills under the guidance of an experienced instructor. This is a 24-hour class (12 sessions x 2 hours) and you will have the option to learn any one painting medium:
- Watercolor painting: Watercolors are one of the most beautiful and versatile art forms out there. This class will teach you all the essential watercolor techniques as well as tips and tricks to hone your art skills. You can choose to focus on any of the following: abstract, contemporary, realistic, landscapes, portraits, sketching, conceptual, and still life.
- Oil painting: If you want to create vibrant and stunningly realistic works of art, get started with oil painting. You will learn basic painting techniques, color mixing, composition, and more. You can choose to focus on any of the following: abstract, contemporary, realistic, landscapes, portraits, sketching, conceptual, and still life.
About the Instructor
A graduate of fine art, Harshad has won many awards for his art apart from accolades from celebrated audiences and respected critics. His work reflects his breadth of imagination and the depth of his creative personality in bold strokes and carefully chosen shades, all depicting revealing insights of life from a refreshing perspective.
- Students will need the following basic materials:
- Oil painting: Oil paints, brushes, turpentine, jar for cleaning brushes, palette, oil medium, painting surface, pencils, easels & painting clothes
- Watercolor: Papers, watercolor paint, brushes, drawing board, masking tape, palette, sponges & spray water
- After booking the class, the instructor will share a comprehensive materials list and can guide on where to purchase materials
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
14 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted