Learn how to handle watercolors, acrylics or pencils and paint your imagination on to the canvas!
Book this online painting class to learn how to handle watercolors, color mixing, how to use salt effects, cling effects, give transparency, light and dark tones, the effect of shadows and highlight to the subject. You will also learn how to mask fluid and many other watercolor techniques. You will be given picture options and work on a landscape and flower painting of your choice.
If you choose to learn Acrylic painting, you will learn the techniques to paint abstract art! Acrylic painting is also useful for mixed media art. You will learn how to create forms and distress old material like newspaper, treads, modeling paste, playing with mod-podge on the canvas.
Sketching and drawing will focus on doing portrait sketches. You will practice doing light sketches of faces, learn distance and proportion of the face, level of brows, nose, and lips and getting the correct facial structure. To make it look realistic, you will also figure out the techniques to add shadow contouring and highlight to the face.
You can choose between 4 or 8 sessions depending on your learning goals. Each session goes on for 1.5 hours.
* Students must have their own material:
* Materials for Water Color Painting - A3 Size watercolor sheets, Soft Brushes 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 flat brushes, Watercolors of your choice, Sea Salt, cling, Masking tape, masking fluid, white palette and Plastic glass
* Materials for Acrylic Painting/Mixed Media: Canvas of your choice, Synthetic round and flat brushes for acrylic paints, pallete, foil, rags, glass for water
* Materials for sketching: sketching pencils HB 2B B 4B 6B 8B Charcoal soft, medium, hard. Putty Rubber, sharpener, eraser, sketching pad or book A3 Size
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
13 and older
* The instructor will send you a link for video calling upon booking