If you're looking for a creative way to spend your time at home, but only have limited art supplies, opt for doodling, zentangles, and mandala art!
This private, online class follows an easy-to-learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns and is fun and relaxing. You can opt for 1 session or 8 sessions, depending on your learning requirements and goals. Each session takes 1 hour. You will learn from Minal, an experienced artist and art therapist. You can choose to learn any of the following:
- Doodling & Zentangles: This workshop is designed as a therapeutic exercise to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and stress reduction. Doodling and zentangle art are based on the techniques of creating repetitive patterns to compose beautiful artwork.
- Mandalas: Mandalas are characterized by repetitive patterns in concentric shapes, such as circles, triangles, and squares. In many spiritual practices, a mandala represents the entire universe. In more modern Jungian psychology, the symbol stands for an effort to reunify the self. In this course, you will be guided step-by-step as you learn how to create beautiful mandala patterns, symbols, and understand shapes and color psychology.
* Students must have a laptop, iPad or mobile phone with WhatsApp and access to Zoom or Botim
* Students will need white sheets of paper, a black gel pen, colored pens, and a compass for drawing circles
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
10 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted