This watercolor beginner class is the perfect way to ignite your inner-artist and express yourself through painting. Anastasiia, a talented artist, will teach you A to Z how to apply a wide variety of watercolor painting techniques and which materials to use. You will see demonstrations, and discuss composition, design, subject matter, and textures that lend themselves to this medium.
The duration of this private course is 10 hours (5 sessions x 2 hours) and by the end of it, you will have a solid understanding of how to create your own, unique watercolor painting.
- You will cover most important subjects such as: how to choose materials, color mixing theory, value concepts, common mistakes and how to avoid them, composition and focal point
- Learn to apply perfect washes and gradients and create beautiful textures in watercolor
- Practice working in 3 main watercolor techniques and will learn how to create a final piece together. The subject of the painting can be anything you'd like, but the instructor can guide you in choosing it as well
* Materials will be provided for the first class where the instructor will assess your needs and recommend the best materials for you
* Material cost vary between 250-350 AED and can be purchased directly from the instructor or bought on your own
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
* Minimum age requirement: 12 years
* The class size may vary from 1-3 persons
* Alternate weekend sessions can be arranged upon request (subject to availability of instructor)
Instructors home studio at:
Al Hubob Street, Al Majara Tower 2