Create adorable stuffed animals and dolls by learning amigurumi, the Japanese art of knitting crocheting stuffed toys. This fun class will teach you amazing expert tips and tricks on crocheting, stuffing, assembling, and adding embroidered accents to finish your fluffy toy. You will learn from Anjana, an expert crocheter who was part of the group with the Guinness World Record for creating the largest crochet blanket!
In 6 sessions (1 hour each), you will be creating 1-2 toys depending on the complexity of the design. You get to take home your awesome creations that you can add to your collection or give as a gift.
Pre-requisite: You must know basic crochet to take this class
What you will learn:
- Reading and understanding the pattern
- How to crochet any of the listed adorable amigurumi – (Teddy Bear/Cat/Doll) with your choice of colors
- How to stuff crocheted animals so they are huggable and durable
- How to insert safety eye
- Simple embroidery stitches for facial features and clothing accents
* Crochet tools will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
* Prerequisite: You must have basic crochet knowledge
At the instructor's home studio:
Dr. Mustafa Building (above National Paints)
(Unit # will be shared upon booking)