The easiest way to transform your living space is by adding wall art and this handmade resin geode wall art is guaranteed to impress!
Resin is a chemical that comes in two components — resin and hardener. When the two are mixed together, the result creates a waterproof, epoxy glass-like surface. In recent times, this art form has boomed in popularity because it's an easy way to learn and create professional-looking paintings and home decor products.
In this private, online class, you'll master the magical skills to make your own resin geode art. You'll learn the famous and beautiful techniques of resin art and your instructor will provide step-by-step guidance. Each session takes 2 hours and the class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to resin
- Mixing resin with paints
- The technique of resin art using crystals and glitter
- Choose 1 session to learn the basics of how to make a geode board with crystals (size of the board is 20x12 inches)
- Choose 3 sessions to make 3 geode boards and learn 3 techniques of resin pours using glitter and crystals
- Choose 6 sessions to make 6 boards in different shapes and learn 6 techniques of resin pour on MDF wood with glitter lines and glass crystals. You'll also learn how to finish the board and how to hang it on the wall
- All materials will be delivered to your premises prior to the start of the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted