Add some decorative flair and protect your wooden tables with personalized resin coasters!
Resin is a chemical that comes in two components — resin and hardener. When the two are mixed together, the result creates a waterproof, epoxy glass-like surface. In recent times, this art form has boomed in popularity because it's an easy way to learn and create professional-looking paintings and home decor products.
In this private, online class, you'll master the magical skills to make beautiful and stylish resin coasters of your own. You will learn the techniques involved to personalize your masterpiece with your own creative touch. Each session takes 1.5 hours and the class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to resin
- Mixing resin with paints
- The most famous techniques of resin art
- Choose 1 session to learn 2 techniques of resin pour on MDF coasters
- Choose 3 sessions to learn 6 techniques of resin pour on MDF wood, including the beach effect technique
- Choose 6 sessions to learn 6 techniques of resin pour and how to make the agate coasters using silicon molds
- All materials will be delivered to your premises prior to the start of the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted