Do you want to have a hand in making your home look more vibrant and colorful with your own Mural Decor? Let us introduce you to making your own wall hanging with Lippan art, originating from India.
In this private 4-hour (2 sessions x 2-hour), Mansi Bavishi will teach you how to make your very own masterpiece and liven up your crib. Lippan Kaam is traditionally made using materials, such as clay, and cut mirrors. You'll learn to create beautiful nature-inspired motifs and designs like birds, trees, flowers, and animals with clay. Once you make the base, you'll add mirrors to bring out the glitter and glimmer for your space.
You will learn to create one mural art piece from scratch in two sessions.
- Creating the design: you will draw your nature-inspired motifs on the canvas.
- You will then work with clay and build your design.
- Adding mirrors to your design while the paint is drying.
- Painting the base with earthy colors like orange, ochre, dark browns, and olive greens.
- Final touches to finish off your art piece.
* Canvas (30cm x 30cm) and other materials required for the artwork will be provided
* Students are recommended to have old newspapers to protect the floor
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
* Alternatively, students can choose to complete the 2 sessions on the same day. You will be able to finish the project in 5 hours with two 20-minute breaks in between for drying
* If your location does not fall within the locations mentioned, please contact us at our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
At Your Premise
The classes can be given within the following locations in Dubai: The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, JLT, Marina, Al Furjan, JBR, Barsha Heights, Jebel Ali, The Greens, The Springs, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Heights