In this jewelry creation masterclass, students have a 1-on-1, private session with German expert jeweler and goldsmith, Lia Staehlin. Suitable for jewelry designers and students who want to work on jewelry pieces and collections and need help from an expert.
These individual sessions focus on jewelry making skills which you want to improve OR if you have an unusual piece with your specific requirements. This class can also be booked for 1 session if you'd like to improve any specific skill OR depending on the complexity of the design, you will be able to finish 1-2 jewelry pieces in 2 sessions. You can book more sessions based on the recommendation from your instructor.
Fully customized to your skills, you can choose to learn or improve any of the following skills:
- Design Sketching & Rendering
- Help in developing a collection
- Shaping with punches
* Jewelry making tools will be provided by the instructor for use during the class only
* On average, a ring will need 10 grams of silver/brass. You must pay an additional fee of AED 100 for a silver ring or AED 20 for a ring made of brass
* Your instructor will advise you on additional fees for other other jewelry pieces
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Instructor Studio:
Bastakiya (Complete address will be shared upon booking)