If you'd like to make your own foray into jewelry design or make a personal gift for someone special, then get hands-on lessons on different jewelry making techniques in this special private course.
You will know how to do initial measurements, create a cast, and finally mold your jewelry piece just the way you like it. Depending on the complexity of your chosen design, you can complete 1-2 jewelry pieces in 4 sessions and 3-4 pieces in 8 sessions.
You’re free to choose from the following jewelry pieces:
- Wax molding (Lost wax casting in silver or gold)
- Sawing and filing
- Bending and hammering
- Basic stone-setting of cabochon in a bezel
* Jewelry making tools will be provided by the instructor for use during the class only
* On average, a ring will need 10 grams of silver/brass. You must pay an additional fee of AED 100 for a silver ring or AED 20 for a ring made of brass
* Your instructor will advise you on additional fees for other other jewelry pieces
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
14 and older
At the Instructor Home Studio:
Bastakiya (Complete address will be shared upon booking)