Becoming a jewelry designer gives you the freedom to express yourself creatively, and share your designs with the world to enjoy. Whether you wish to be self-employed or work for jewelers, this 6-day private course is the perfect introduction to the concepts of jewelry design. No jewelry knowledge is required, only the passion to create your own jewelry designs collection.
The course brings out each individual's innate creativity, helping enthusiasts to design with ability and confidence. You will learn hands-on sketching, rendering, and coloring of different jewelry pieces, and get your design ready for final production.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the basic know-how on jewelry sketching and easily find design inspiration in almost anything (nature, planets, etc.). Present your final renders to a goldsmith or jeweler, and share your own creative touch with the world!
- Introduction about jewelry design and manufacturing
- Rendering and coloring of different gemstones
- Rendering of gold, silver, and platinum
- Rendering and coloring of different shapes
- Introduction into isometry
- Finding your source of inspiration and conceptualize this into a collection via sketches
- Designing and drawing, earring, pendant, ring, and bracelet
* This course teaches you about designing & illustrating your jewelry ideas. If you wish to bring your designs to life, join the Become a Jewelry Maker: Jewelry 101 course to create your own jewelry pieces.
- For the online version of this class, a list of materials will be sent before starting the sessions.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
- This class can also be offered online
At Instructor Studio:
Bastakiya (Complete address will be shared upon booking)