You know what they say, it's what's on the inside that counts.
And with this online, 12-hour (6 sessions x 2 hours per session) AutoCAD course, you can up your interior design game with the skills and tools necessary to draft and produce professional CAD drawings for client presentations and for a professional portfolio. You'll be exposed to one of the industry's most recognized software packages used by interior designers to illustrate ideas in a clear and concise way.
AutoCAD allows for faster and more efficient work as opposed to manual drawing. You'll be introduced to easy edits with commands like copy, mirror, stretching, rotate, scale and many more such commands which will help save time and effort. Once you're comfortable with AutoCAD, you will find assignments and projects that include technical drawings much easier to manage.
- Module 1: Introduction to Autocad user interface.
- Module 2: Navigation Tools
- Module 3: Creating drawings
- Module 4: Modifying drawings with edit commands
- Module 5: Dimensioning and annotations
- Module 6: Managing drawing with layers
- Module 7: Hatch and gradient
- Module 8: Working with external preferences
- Module 9: Dimensioning and annotations
- Module 10: Layout printing and publishing
* Course materials will be sent online
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted