According to the mystic traditions and modern definition, the “Shaman” is the one that sees the spirits. This can be achieved with different types of aids and remedies. By far one of the most common ways to access the altered state of consciousness is sound.
After personally visiting and experiencing “non-commercial” shaman rituals on the border of Siberia and Mongolia and training in the USA, your instructor Marko offers this private 3-hour masterclass session, where you will learn the art of Shamanic Drumming from the professional sound therapist. This activity is ideal for individuals that are drawn to mysticism and are feeling a deep connection with this 35,000+ years old tradition.
- Pulse; the essence of life
- History of Shamanism
- Roles of the Shaman and his/her role in the community
- The science of rhythmic entrainment
- Trance vs. shamanic state of consciousness
- Drum symbolism and its types
- Different skin materials & mallets
- The importance of the rattle
- Techniques & patterns on 1 drum & multiple drums
- Drumming groups & journeys ideas
- How to find and expand your own unique style of drumming
- The Lower, Middle and the Upper world
- Ceremonies context, scents, etc.
- Finding and working with the power animals
- Keys to successful journeying in the contemporary world
- The participant must have a yoga mat, a foldable mattress or anything to lay on the floor
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise