Have you ever seen those circular, colourful and complex designs inspired by various religions? Whether you've never drawn a mandala before or you know how to draw mandalas, you'll learn how to get creative in transferring this art form to different surfaces, while thoroughly enjoying the process!
Mandalas are a symmetric and geometric concentration of symbols that originate from one central point and are often employed as a spiritual guidance tool. Mandala art is a therapeutic, meditative art form that helps us achieve balance, feel calm, and express ourselves. The artworks created can be used to decorate your own home or as gifts for loved ones.
In this 3-hour, private lesson, you'll learn how to create complex and beautiful mandalas that you won't forget. For beginners, the first three sessions will take you through the basics of mandala art after which you will explore different patterns, designs, and mediums. In the subsequent sessions, you'll work on a master project based on the surface and medium of your choice and go in-depth into those.
Choose between 3 or 6 sessions. These sessions can be customized and rebooked to meet your desired goals.
Choose ONE of the following:
- Mandalas as murals:
- Learn how to draw mandalas on large surfaces such as walls and wood
- Note: Your final artwork will be on a large piece of paper. Alternatively, the session can be conducted at your residence if you have a home project that you would like to work on
- Mandalas on canvas:
- Learn how to draw mandala paintings on canvas
- Watercolor mandalas:
- Learn how to combine watercolor landscapes with mandalas
- Basic materials will be provided. For advanced art projects, the instructor will discuss the specific materials required before the start of the session
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- For lessons at student's home, a transport fee of 20 AED per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
At Instructor's Premise:
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Dubai Hills Estate
At Your Premise