Considering a new hobby that helps you tap into your artistic side? Drawing doesn't require innate talent or ability - just the desire and effort to learn!
Whether you've never drawn before or you're an experienced artist, these private, online, 2-hour sessions will help you tap into your creativity and explore new ideas.
Choose between 1, 4 or 8 sessions. Beginners are recommended to start off with 4 sessions, followed by 8 sessions. Intermediate and advanced artists are encouraged to choose 8 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked and customized to meet your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- Foundational skills in drawing
- How to draw proportionately
- Develop quality of line
- Consider perspective and value
- Visualize your art before drawing
- A sketching assignment will be given for homework
- Participants should bring Sketchpad A3, a set of graphite pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B) willow charcoal (thin and thick), compressed charcoal (soft, medium, hard), charcoal pencils, a plastic eraser, kneaded eraser, pencil eraser or mono zero erasers, measuring tool, brush blending stumps
- The materials required are dependent on which package is booked. The instructor will inform you which items are required upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older