Do your kids want to channel their energy into art? Drawing doesn't require innate talent or ability - just the desire and effort to learn!
Whether they've never drawn before or they can already draw, these private, online, 2-hour sessions will help them tap into your creativity and explore new ideas.
Choose between 1, 4 or 8 sessions. Beginners are recommended to start off with 4 sessions, followed by 8 sessions. Intermediate and advanced artists are encouraged to choose 8 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked and customized to meet the desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Foundational skills in drawing
- How to draw proportionately
- Develop quality of line
- Consider perspective and value
- Visualize the art before drawing
- A sketching assignment will be given for homework
- Participants should bring Sketchpad A3, a set of graphite pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B) willow charcoal (thin and thick), compressed charcoal (soft, medium, hard), charcoal pencils, a plastic eraser, kneaded eraser, pencil eraser or mono zero erasers, measuring tool, brush blending stumps
- The materials required are dependent on which package is booked. The instructor will inform you which items are required upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
10 and older