The word Calligraphy is derived from the Greek word "Kalle graph" meaning beautiful writing. An expression to define each letter in a most fascinating way. Express your creativity and your love for art and words through calligraphy.
This online calligraphy class will introduce you to different types of calligraphy that are:
- Roman (Simple Letters)
- Old English
- Modern English (Brush Calligraphy)
Students can choose any calligraphy style to learn.
In 1 session, you will learn how to style your name or quote in your own artistic way. In 4 sessions, you may develop different projects of different styles of calligraphy on different kinds of papers or canvas depending on your development of skill.
In 8 sessions you will learn with pattern, strokes, and description of different styles of lettering. You will learn how to form a quote in different sizes of words, practice calligraphy on the graph book.
If you are already calligrapher and know the skill you can learn the advanced lettering flourishing and how to use colors to integrate lettering and quotes.
Students will learn how to use:
- HB pencil, brush pens
- Water colors
- Cut nib pens or parallel pens or Qallam
* Students must bring their own material:
* For 4 and 8 sessions: 2 Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, watercolor papers, 1 Calligraphy fountain pen, Dip pens, brush pens, Calligraphy ink, Graph book, Drawing book A4 Size, Canvas or watercolor papers (Instructor can guide the student to purchase the materials)
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
13 and older
* Participation certificate will be provided when the student takes 12 sessions
* The instructor will send you a link for video calling upon booking