Does your body move as soon as a song comes on? Do you dream of dancing across the stage one day? Then get your dancing shoes and join this class!
Experienced and talented dance teachers will guide you on your first steps to bring out and perfect your dancing skills. You will begin with basic stepping techniques, then progress to learning urban steps and advanced dance choreographies while building graceful posture and movements. Finally, you will be introduced to HipHop with the focus to increase your music sense by focusing on song beats, dance counts, and graceful slow moments.
Students will dance to different dance routines accompanied by catchy music. The class can be rebooked until the required level of proficiency is achieved. The institute recommends 32 sessions will be required to receive the 'Module Program Completion Certificate'.
What you will learn:
- Basic Stepping
- How to do on and off steps
- Simple step-up, step-down, according to the fast and intense and slow and graceful music beats
- Urban Techniques
- Placement and positions
- Building strength and individual interpretation
- Hip Hop
- Classes are geared towards hip-hop that not only teaches them awe-worthy moves but also builds up their knowledge on the urban culture.
* Students are recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 - 19 years old
Al Tawjeeh Building
Opp. to NMC Hospital next to Al Adil Supermarket