Looking to improve your posture and strength? Hatha yoga is a relaxing way to enhance both!
This 1-hour online private class is suitable for all levels and is highly recommended for people with various health problems like cardiac, blood pressure, diabetes, cervical, knee, or back pains. Under the guidance of a qualified yogi, you will learn Hatha yoga which involves practicing classical physical postures.
What to expect:
- Gentle stretches or Sun Salutations (Suryanamaskars) in the beginning
- Followed by classical yoga poses, with relaxation between the postures
- You will use props, such as belts, blocks, and blankets, as aids in performing asanas (postures) correctly and minimizing the risk of injury or strain
- The class ends with relaxation techniques of Shavasana and Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
You can book for 5 sessions or 10 sessions to gain the most benefit from the class. Optionally, you can book 1 session to test the class before committing to more sessions.
- Students must have their own yoga mat at home
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- The instructor will share the link to the online class upon booking
Via video calling app