Ever wonder how to make a living by laughing? If you're questioning whether that's even possible, look no further. In this group online class, you will undergo laughter yoga training to become a leader and enrich others' lives.
Laughter yoga has many real-life applications and benefits. With the qualification, you can lead others through laughter yoga sessions, be it at schools, hospitals, senior centers, fitness centers, corporate workplaces, or even start your own laughter yoga club.
Even if you're not looking to pursue laughter yoga professionally, this course will help add happiness to your life and develop a sense of humor. It will help you feel more self-confident, develop a positive outlook, and increase optimism.
What's more? Upon successful completion of this class, you will become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, and receive an internationally recognized qualification.
You will learn:
- The physical, mental, and emotional benefits of laughter
- How to laugh without humor and how to teach others to do so
- The history of laughter yoga
- How to start and run laughter club
- How to market your services
- Techniques for special groups (children, seniors, and more)
- Laughter boosting techniques
- How to laugh alone, which will be of special interest to:
- Yoga and fitness teachers
- HR and management training professionals
- Health care professionals
- Teachers and sports coaches
- Psychologists and psychiatrists
- Entertainment professionals
- Senior care workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Sales managers
- Tourism professionals & tour guides
- You will receive a Laughter Yoga Leaders manual online
- Please wear comfortable clothes
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
- Internationally recognized Laughter Yoga Leaders Certificate will be provided the same day
- Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted