Become a windsurfing pro by learning windsurfing with internationally certified sailing instructors!
This private, 8-hour course (4 sessions x 2 hours) will guide you through everything you need to know to become a competent windsurfer. A qualified instructor will be on hand to teach you the basics so you're able to get on the board and balance yourself before you're ready to surf the sea. Starting with the very basics to the advanced abilities of steering, tacking, jibing, and using the harness, this course will cover it all.
Not only is windsurfing a great way to spend some time outdoors, but it's also a challenging and invigorating exercise that's suitable for all! This 1-on-1 class will ensure that you receive personalized instruction to meet your learning requirements and goals.
For kids below the age of 10, the instructor will incorporate more fun and game elements to make the kitesurfing learning process more enjoyable!
- Introduction to equipment, names, and purposes
- Introduction to wind awareness
- On water
- Learn to uphaul
- Secure position
- Turning 180 degrees
- Sailing position
- Sailing 180 degrees point to point across the wind
- Intro to sailing upwind
- Basic jibe
- Improved sailing position
- Faster tracking
- Nonplaning carve jibe
- Able to sail on all points of sail
- Beach start and intro to harnessing and planing, depending on individual's level
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students need to bring beach clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen & water
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
The class can be given at either of the following locations:
Location 1: Nessnass Beach - Jumeirah Beach Road
Location 2: JA Public Beach - Jebel Ali