Swimming is not only a great cardio-vascular exercise but also a useful life skill to learn! By enrolling in swimming classes, you open up to a lifetime of fun experiences. Enjoy boat trips, beach holidays and pool parties! Swimming is also necessary to participate in water sports, scuba diving and snorkeling!
This class is designed to teach you the basics of swimming in a safe environment, with qualified instructors. You will learn alongside other beginners and can even bring a friend to learn and have fun together.
You can choose between 6, 8, or 10 sessions, each session lasts 1 hour. This class can be rebooked as many times as you want until you reach your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- How to breathe in the pool
- How to float using a kickboard
- Free-floating: teaching your kid how to float using only their body
- Practice how to kick using a foam pool float or a kickboard
- Basic freestyle and backstroke techniques
- How to co-ordinate all the movements to swim safely and effectively
The class size is limited and you'll be placed in the right batch according to your age and skill level.
- Students must bring their own swimming costume, cap and goggles
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
15 and older
- A registration fee of 100 AED to be paid at the institute
- Optionally the swimwear can be purchased at the institute for 200 AED (swimming costume for 120 AED, swimming cap for 50 AED and goggles for 30 AED)
JSS Private School
40 B street