Want to kick your swimming training up a notch?
Whether you're a triathlete or seasoned swimmer looking for a challenge, this group training is guaranteed to help you achieve your swimming goals and test your limits. This class is ideal for those who have an intermediate or advanced knowledge of swimming.
In every session, the pool will be divided into lanes to accommodate each swimmer's ability. This will allow you to work on your speed in the faster lane or improve your technique in the slower lane. An experienced swimming coach will be on hand to advise and support you throughout the session. Classes will take place in an indoor temperature-controlled swimming pool.
Choose between one of the following:
- Distance: Practice swimming for longer distances while coordinating all your skills together
- Mix Workout: Do a quick cardio or strength workout in addition to swim practice
- Technique: Learn more advanced stroke techniques while refining existing swimming techniques
- Threshold: Improve a technique of your choice before moving on to more advanced techniques
- Speed Night: Improve your swim speed
- Ladies Only: Swim with only ladies
Intermediate & Advanced
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
15 and older
- Certificate of completion can be provided upon request after 10 classes
- Prerequisite: Must know how to swim
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the session starts
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the center). The remaining sessions are transferable from one term to the other
Blue Wave Club, 27th Street