Have you seen the swimmers' choreographed routine in the Olympics and been fascinated by it? Do you enjoy watching them and want to do it yourself? Explore this exciting sport!
Artistic swimming, also commonly known as synchronized swimming, is a sport that combines acrobats, flexibility, body coordination, music and endurance all in one! It's performing art in movement in the water. Anyone who watches it is captivated by the controlled yet beautiful movements in the pool.
In this private, 1-hour lesson, you'll learn how to perform in the pool! Initially perceived as an elegant sport, its an incredibly demanding and enduring, pushing the limits of what the human body can do.
Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked till you meet your desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Preparation on dry land where there's development on:
- Coordination and strength
- Build muscle tone
- Practice what you learned on land in the pool
- All 4 swimming types
- Sculling and artistic swimming elements
- Students must bring a swimming suit, cap, towel, goggles and flip flops
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- After completion of sessions, a certificate will be provided
At Your Premise