Curious about how hypnotherapy works? Join this 16-hour group course (2 sessions x 8 hours each) for beginners with instructor Arpita Mitra Gupta.
This course offers personal resolution through knowledge and practical exercises within the curriculum that will help you deal with issues, such as relationships, childhood, and perception of the world. This course is also the stage 1 certification course towards obtaining a professional qualification in integrated hypnotherapy.
- A brief history of hypnosis
- A recap of the evolving science of hypnosis, from its historical origins rooted in ancient tribes to the science of hypnotherapy, practiced in the present day
- History and development of the human mind
- The evolution of the human mind and its progressing shift from animal to primitive man
- The development of human intellect and how this intellect affects the emotional and physical breakdown
- Physiological response when faced with conflict, fear
- Theory of the human mind
- Explanation of the evolution, structure, and functioning of the human mind
- The dynamic interplay of the conscious and the subconscious mind in our life
- Addressing misconceptions
- Illustrating the limitations we create and the powerful potential the mind has
- Introduction to dreams
- The different types of dreams we have and what they represent.
- Theory of physical & emotional suggestibility
- 2 types of ways in which we process information in our minds
- Individual's suggestibility and how different minds based on their childhood and upbringing process the same information completely differently
- Insight on how to create harmony, by communicating effectively in relationships and by accepting the other person’s perspective
- How to hypnotize a willing participant
- Removing misconceptions
- Addressing core issues
- Building rapport for further therapeutic application
- Addressing issues, such as self-esteem, self-confidence, stress management, goal achievement, and concentration
- Suggestions based therapy
- How to plant positive suggestions in the mind
- How to reverse negative thoughts & emotions and belief systems.
About the Instructor:
Arpita is a Hypnotherapist and Mind Science Specialist, who is dedicated to assisting her clients to uncover their hidden blocks and patterns that are deeply embedded in their subconscious mind. She focuses on deep healing techniques that empower her clients to be free to choose and embrace a life that they aspire towards.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Students will receive an EKAA (Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Association Certificate) upon completion of the course
Fortune Executive Towers
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT