Do you want to learn one of the world's most effective self-defense and fighting systems? Krav Maga is a self-defense and fighting system that draws from other martial art forms, such as aikido, boxing, kung fu and taekwondo.
While other combat systems are based on contact and engaging with the opponent, Krav Maga is based on the ethos of avoidance, prevention, and deterrence in a threatening situation.
Join this one-hour, private Krav Maga where you will learn under the guidance of an experienced and certified coach, who will help you each step of the way.
Students have the option of taking either 1, 3, or 6 sessions. Each session is structured on fitness combined with self-defense and combat techniques. You will learn how to think clearly under stress, how to avoid the threat, and stay away from danger. The lessons also cover how to use your arms and legs as a weapon, to defend yourself against the attack.
What You Will Learn:
- Interval training /Circuit training and muscular strength conditioning
- Self-defense and combat training
- Fighting styles, such as boxing and Muay Thai
- Traditional Krav Maga techniques against grabs, grapples, weapons, and ground defense
Students can choose to learn one of the following:
- Fight preparation
- Self-defense preparation
- Pre-emptive striking
- Clothing grabs
- Ground defense
- Optionally, students can bring their own boxing gloves
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
- Students will receive a participation certificate upon completing 30 sessions
At Your Premise