This experience is not just about biking across the vast desert. Unlike your typical desert rides and biking, this one comes with a traditional welcome that awaits with Arabic coffee, tea, and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. After your ride through the desert terrains, you will arrive at the tent to able to enjoy a splendid buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main course, and deserts.
The traditional Emirati experience comes with a camp entertainment that includes getting a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, sit back and watch a traditional Egyptian folk dance known as El Tanoura, which is performed by spinning men in long, twirling skirts. Before returning back to your homes, enjoy a live belly dance performance around the campfire.
Highlights: Discover an authentic Arabic camp and take part in henna painting, watch live performances of Al Tanoura dancing of men and belly dancing of women and a fire show.
- Arabic BBQ dinner buffet at a camp with all amenities
- Dune Buggy RIde followed by dinner Pick-up and Drop 30 minutes Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride
- Performances - Belly Dance Show, Fire Show and Tanoura show
* Includes Experienced Tour Guide, KTM 2019 or Husqvarna 450 Helmet, Goggles and Gloves
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
* The minimum age for a passenger is 10 years
* The price is per buggy hence one buggy can carry two people
* Refreshments will be served during the tour
Just Gas It
Al Ain Rd – Near Skydive Dubai