Had a taste of kitesurfing and want to take it to another level after you had your eureka moment? As an independent kitesurfer, you'll be able to enjoy the sport all by yourself with your personal equipment!
This private, 10-hour course (5 sessions x 2 hours) will teach you everything you need to become a masterful kitesurfer and improve your riding skills. The course is suitable for all skill levels and can be tailored to your learning requirements and goals. You will learn everything from the basics of kitesurfing to essential safety tips to keep in mind to help you gain the necessary skills and confidence.
For kids below the age of 10, the instructor will incorporate more fun and game elements to make the kitesurfing learning process more enjoyable!
- Kite safety
- Setting up the kite
- How to control the kitesurf
- How to stop and go upwind
- Improving your riding
* Students need to bring beach clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen & water
* Life jackets and helmets will be provided as per IKO standards and safety requirements
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 - 75 years old
* IKO International Certification will be provided based on learning outcome/experience
* Children will be trained in a fun and enjoyable environment
The class can be given at either of the following locations:
Location 1: Nessnass Beach - Jumeirah Beach Road
Location 2: JA Public Beach - Jebel Ali