If you’ve always wanted to take certified scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure, and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely-recognized scuba course. In this 12-hour course (3 sessions x 4 hours), you will learn how to dive independently anywhere in the world (up to 18 meters) without the supervision of a PADI® licensed scuba diver.
Sessions will include theoretical learning, confined water training, finally open water dives off the boat. After your dive, you have access to a state-of-the-art beach club where you can relax and chill while enjoying some beautiful scenery.
Pre-requisite: To enroll in a PADI® Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course for young divers), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
* You must come in proper swimwear; scuba gear will be provided for use during the experience
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
* Pre-requisite: You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
* PADI® Open Water certificate will be given after the experience
* Experience can be canceled if weather conditions are bad
Classes will be given in these locations:
- Pool Training: Rixos Premium Hotel
- Open Water Dive: JBR Beach
Jumeirah Beach Residence - JBR